Embodying the legendary design of a vintage guitar, the innovative construction of the JV101 transcends convention with an elevated panthos silhouette. The layered laminate acetate front creates a refined contrast that is beautifully offset with a coiled stainless steel floating top bar – reminiscent of a guitar string. For a luxurious touch, the temples have been set with variations of exotic wood that feature a dedicated guitar headstock hinge as well as an exclusive guitar pick temple-tip endcap etched with the double V. Each limited-edition frame is individually numbered and finished with titanium nosepads and polarized lenses to help block glare.
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- Individually Numbered Edition of 300
- Velvet Lined Display Box
- Size: 49-25-145.
- John Varvatos Collection styles are produced in EU sizing, while Star USA styles are produced in US sizing. See our size chart for more information.
- Free shipping on all U.S. & qualifying international orders
- Next & 2nd day delivery available on US orders placed before 12 PM EST on business days
- Express shipping options determined at checkout for international orders and is based on weight & destination
- Free returns on eligible US orders within 14 days of delivery (unless marked Final Sale)
- Question about shipping? See our FAQ