An exceptional example of modern-refinement and rock sensibility, the JV103 is a quintessential addition to the Artisan collection. Elevated by a luxurious laminate acetate construction, the bold oversized rectangle front profile is an attention-grabber. Referencing the intricate design of a vintage guitar, the temples have been inset with a curation of exotic woods and polished acetate to create a juxtaposition of uniqueness while the dedicated guitar headstock hinge and exclusive guitar pick temple tip endcap offer a sense of exclusivity for the wearer. Each limited-edition frame is individually numbered and finished with titanium nosepads.
- Hand Crafted in Japan
- Individually Numbered Edition of 300
- Velvet Lined Display Box
- Size: 53-20-145
- John Varvatos Collection styles are produced in EU sizing, while Star USA styles are produced in US sizing. See our size chart for more information.
- Free shipping on all U.S. & qualifying international orders
- Next & 2nd day delivery available on US orders placed before 12 PM EST on business days
- Express shipping options determined at checkout for international orders and is based on weight & destination
- Free returns on eligible US orders within 14 days of delivery (unless marked Final Sale)
- Question about shipping? See our FAQ